As it is October and I do have a soft spot for all things pumpkin and Halloween, I couldn’t quite resist making this month’s SABH theme all about ghouls, ghosts and general trick or treat debauchery.
This is your chance to use your imagination and go crazy! Put your cupcakes in a witches hat costume, dress them up as little devils or pipe on frosting in the shape of a brain. Make voodoo doll cookie cutouts or headstones buried in chocolate dirt. Create an elaborate Halloween themed zebra cake or a simple pumpkin treat.
Anything that you’d be happy to take to a Halloween party is game – even a cheeky sweet Halloween punch…
- Theme: ‘trick or treat it’s Halloween!’
- Hostess: JJ from 84th & 3rd
- Hop opens: Monday 21 October 2013, 9 am (Australian Eastern Standard Time, Sydney)
- Hop closes: Friday 25 October 2013, 11.59 pm (AEST)
How to participate:
- Make a dessert fitting the theme for the month, post your creation on your blog during the week of the blog hop.
- Visit the hostess post (on this site) when the hop opens and follow the instructions to link up.
- Hop through all the themed creations to discover new recipes and new blogs.
Remember… Only new posts which go live on or after the day the hop opens can be linked up.
Sweet Adventures Blog Hop, aka SABH, is a monthly dessert link-up. Each month there is a new theme and the hop is open to anyone who blogs recipes. SABH is run by JJ from 84th & 3rd and regular guest hostesses.
Keeping in theme the SABH badge has a lovely new costume for October. A computer issue combined with my blahdom with the old badge led me to create a new one using Canva – what do you think??