Sometimes I am somewhere else too. It’s like magic.
It seems I’ve been so busy for the past
two and a half three nine (its been nine) years that I’ve neglected to update what I’ve been doing! Probably best you just take a peek at my professional portfolio or follow along on Instagram. ~ JJ
Nov 2013 to present coming soon.
- September 13, 2012 — SBS Food Featured Foodie
We talk to Jennifer about traveling to eat, healthy blogs she can’t get enough of, and a penchant for New York brunch. – Read the full interview here.
- January 31, 2013 — Foodista: Food Blog of the Day
- January 21, 2013 — The Greatest: 14 Tips for Healthier Pies (and Our Favorite Recipes) Spiced Quinoa Pie || 5 Healthy Lentil Recipes from Around the Web Mushroom and Lentil Burgers.
- January 2013 — Expedia Australia Blogger Search: Food Category Finalist
- December 18, 2012 — She Knows: Warm up with a steaming supper – This bean and kale soup is one of those recipes that is perfect just the way it is…
- December 4, 2012 — Cosmo: Your greatest summer. Ever – 8. Healthy ice cream recipes … we heart 84th and 3rd’s chocolate ice cream.
- December 2012 — Australian Macadamias 2013 Calendar: competition winner, Chocolate Macadamia Nut Spread selected as one of 12 recipes to be featured in the calendar.
- August 2012 — World Kitchen and Bakers Secret ‘Great Australian Bakeline‘: competition winner, ‘Sex and the City’ Cosmo Cupcakes.
- April 2012 — Australian Pears ‘What can you pair with a pear’: competition winner, Pear, Goat Cheese and Caramelized Onion Jam Sandwich featured in Australian Pears first cookbook.
- April 2012 — Sydney Writers Centre Best Australian Blog: Lifestyle category nominee.
- December 4, 2011 — Sunday Telegraph Sunday Magazine
Angela Mollard, For the love of cake: Brandy snaps and gingerbread might sound fuddy-duddy in our app-driven age, but baking is how I connect with the people I love… “I love taking two or 20 ingredients and turning them into something different,” says a Twitter friend called 84thand3rd, whose food blog I swoon over. “I love the smile it brings and I love cake. I really love cake.” – Read the full article here.
- December 21, 2011 — designworklife: Collection: Cookies for Santa
- December 15, 2011 — The Kitchn: Delicious Links for 12/15/2011
- September 26, 2011 — Yummly: Festive Flapjacks for National Pancake Day
- November 2011 — Bob’s Red Mill: Featured Recipe – Quinoa Tortillas
- November 2011 — BlogHer Food: Featured Blogger