food photographer • food & prop stylist
commercial recipe developer
content creator • social media consultant
Food inspires me. Whether I’m travelling, styling and photographing for clients or developing recipes, I love the challenge of creating new dishes and making stories come to life. 84th & 3rd is my creative outlet and my passion.
A few ways we can work together
- Photography and styling for still shoots and TV production
- Recipe video creation
- Recipe development, recipe editing, recipe testing
- New product development and concepting
- Editorial content creation, sponsored recipes, giveaways, on-site advertising
- Media famils, travel experiences, event coverage, product testing
- Ambassador activity, conference representation, custom campaigns
- Brand and social media consulting
For more information or a full media kit get in touch: jj (at) 84thand3rd.com
A note about product trial, pitches and content usage
As a PR or brand you are welcome to send items and invites for editorial consideration. Coverage on products supplied for editorial consideration is at the discretion of the editor and not guaranteed. Items received are subject to the editorial policy listed below. 84th & 3rd / JJ does not trade campaign coverage — either here on the site or over on social media — for product, this probably won’t change until the landlord starts accepting product for rent.
If you are a PR or a brand representative and have a product or event you think I will be interested in please get in touch.
- Need to know what 84th & 3rd is all about? Here’s something I prepared earlier.
- Products received and events attended as a guest are always disclosed to readers, and activities undertaken will in no way influence opinions expressed.
- If you would like to guarantee coverage let’s chat about some of the options listed above, including sponsored recipes and giveaways. Editorial policy below applies.
Material contained in this site is property of 84th & 3rd unless credited to another source.
- It’s kind of like kindergarten: be nice, ask first, say please, don’t steal. If you love one of my creations and want to share it on your site or social channels, I’m honoured – you are welcome to use one of my photos, with credit, to direct your readers to my original post for the recipe. It’s not ok to re-publish my recipe.
- There are plenty of ways to work with 84th & 3rd but republishing recipes and photos for commercial gain is not one of them. Lets chat about what you need!
JJ / 84th & 3rd does not accept compensation in exchange for a positive review, and gifting a product does not guarantee coverage on this site or in social media. JJ has a great respect for her readers and their time, always expresses her honest opinion when talking about products, and will only recommend to readers items she believes in or uses herself.
Products received / events attended as a guest are disclosed to readers and providing an item for use will in no way influence opinions expressed. Products are only reviewed after use, product samples will not be returned. Sponsored posts undertaken as part of a campaign are an investment in time, not advertorial control of opinion / voice.
Disclosure to readers
At times I am compensated to work with brands and companies on food or travel related projects.
- Anything provided for review or arranged through sponsorship is mentioned as such, and I never accept payment to publish positive feedback. All opinions across 84th & 3rd and associated social media platforms are entirely my own. Any products/brands/stuff mentioned on the site and not specified as supplied or sponsored are here because I like/hate/am amused by them, and think you may be too.
Some links on this site are affiliate links.
- If you click on these links and subsequently buy a product I may receive a small amount of commission for the referral. I am currently a member of Amazon Affiliates and E-junkie. Affiliate links help to cover the cost of running this site.
Thanks for stopping by!
There are all sorts of ways to get in touch, I’d love to hear from you.