Sometimes I am somewhere else too. It’s like magic.
Special features, recognition and contest wins
SBS Food: Featured Foodie
September 13, 2012
We talk to Jennifer about traveling to eat, healthy blogs she can’t get enough of, and a penchant for New York brunch. – Read the full interview here.
- February 2013 – The Kitchn: Nominated for three categories in The Homies – Best Healthy Cooking Blog, Best Recipe Blog & Best Food Photography on a Blog
- January 31 2013 – Foodista: Food Blog of the Day
- January 2013 – Expedia Australia: Expedia Blogger Search, Food Finalist
- December 2012 – Australian Macadamias: 2013 Calender competition – Chocolate Macadamia Nut Spread selected as one of 12 winners to be featured in the calendar.
- December 2012 – Food4Media: Featured ‘Movers and Shakers’ mention in daily PR Newsletter
- December 2012 – Cut Out and Keep: Featured Cooking Superstar
- August 2012 – World Kitchen and Bakers Secret: ‘Great Australian Bakeline‘ competition – ‘Sex and the City’ Cosmo Cupcakes selected as winner.
- April 2012 – Australian Pears:‘What can you pair with a pear’ competition – Pear, Goat Cheese and Caramelized Onion Jam Sandwich selected as winner.
- April 2012 – Sydney Writers Centre: Nominated for Best Australian Blog, Lifestyle
- November 2011 – BlogHer Food: Featured Blogger
Media coverage and recipe mentions
Angela Mollard: For the love of cake – Brandy snaps and gingerbread might sound fuddy-duddy in our app-driven age, but baking is how I connect with the people I love… “I love taking two or 20 ingredients and turning them into something different,” says a Twitter friend called 84thand3rd, whose food blog I swoon over. “I love the smile it brings and I love cake. I really love cake.” – Read the full article here.
- January 21, 2013 – The Greatest:14 Tips for Healthier Pies (and Our Favorite Recipes) Spiced Quinoa Pie via 84th&3rd – Use this piecrust, made from quinoa, for a sweet or savory treat.
- January 21, 2013 – The Greatest:5 Healthy Lentil Recipes from Around the Web Mushroom and Lentil Burgers via 84th & 3rd – Make these filling gluten-free burgers for vegetarians at a backyard BBQ.
- January 3, 2013 – C Coconut Water Blog: Big Secret Power-Up Smoothie
- December 18, 2012 – She Knows: Warm up with a steaming supper – This bean and kale soup is one of those recipes that is perfect just the way it is, but is also open to countless variations.
- December 4, 2012 – Cosmopolitan Magazine: Your greatest summer. Ever – 8. Healthy ice cream recipes: Summer isn’t summer without a few litres of ice cream … we heart 84th and 3rd’s chocolate ice cream.
- November 12, 2012 – Nature’s Legacy: Four ways to incorporate spelt into your Thanksgiving dinner
- December 21, 2011 – designworklife: Collection: Cookies for Santa
- December 15, 2011 – The Kitchn: Delicious Links for 12/15/2011
- September 26, 2011 – Yummly: Festive Flapjacks for National Pancake Day
- November 2011 – Bob’s Red Mill: Featured Recipe – Quinoa Tortillas
Photo galleries and as-seen elsewhere