The inaugural Cake Bake and Sweets Show is coming to Sydney in a week and a half!
Now I’m certainly not the only person out there with tickets to share — but don’t let that dampen the fact that you can win one of two double passes to the show to see Australian and international baking and decorating talent, watch demos, browse, sample, taste and buy all manner of sweet treats!
I’ll be heading out on the Friday to check out the event and having watched the fabulous Duff Goldman from the time Charm City Cakes first aired in America-land I can’t wait to see him take the stage.
Make no mistake, this show has something for every dessert lover including round the clock demos from:
- LifeStyle FOOD’s All Star Theatre
- Delicious Kitchen by KitchenAid
- The Bakery Theatre by Devondale
- Cake Decorating Theatre
— and that’s before you hit the Producers Marketplace, Taste of Chocolate and Dessert Table Showcase. Phew.
How to enter [UPDATE – giveaway has now ended]
Congratulations to the winners Christine and Carolyn — I hope you both have a wonderful time!
Let’s make this one easy as pie — or cake as the case may be. To win a double pass good for general admission on any day of the show from 21 – 23 March 2014 simply:
- Leave a comment on this post about why you want to go to the show
- Log your entry in the Rafflecopter Giveaway tool below (only entries recorded in the tool will count)
- Log any extra entries in the tool (ie Following on Facebook or Twitter or Instagram, or subscribing to posts by email)
Giveaway open from now until Friday, tickets will be posted out to winners prior to the event. Email used in widget tool will be used to contact winners on Saturday 15 March. Prize will be re-drawn if winner does not respond by end of day Sunday 16 March.
Good luck and I hope to see you there!
Tickets provided by Cake Bake and Sweets Show for readers of 84th & 3rd. Editorial Policy here.