Tangy Mustard Dressing

June 12, 2013

Tangy Mustard Dressing

Growing up there were only two foods I wouldn’t touch – mustard and mushrooms. Ironic isn’t it that I’m pickier now than I was as a child…

At some point I discovered the magic that happens to mushrooms when you cook them – lets be honest, it probably happened due to either Chinese take-away or pizza – and it was game on from that point forward. I still won’t touch raw mushrooms but any and all cooked mushrooms are welcome on my plate.

Tangy Mustard Dressing

Mustard was a tougher one and who knows what tipped me over but now I love the stuff. Dijon on wraps, wholegrain in marinates, spicy English on sandwiches – and of course a soft-pretzel just isn’t complete without a good dollop of American yellow.

This dressing is a perfect use for mustard, and with only three ingredients is a perfect quick fix. Tomorrow I’ll be back with the fabulous salad this dressing was created for but right now, just dressing.

Tangy Mustard Dressing

Tangy Mustard Dressing

Tags: , , , , , , ,

7 Responses to Tangy Mustard Dressing

1. milkteaxx on June 13, 2013 at 10:14 am

your little whisk is so cute! and i love mustard and ham sandwiches!

• JJ on June 13, 2013 at 4:29 pm

heehee thanks ;D Yes, mustard is so good on ham (even though I haven’t eaten it in years I do remember!)

2. brenda hayes on June 13, 2013 at 12:15 pm

Great quick dressing…and potatoes need a little kick

3. Mushroom Enthusiast on June 13, 2013 at 2:05 pm

Love the mustard. And so glad that you have found the power of mushrooms. Will have to try some tangy mustard dressing on my mushies….

• JJ on June 13, 2013 at 4:29 pm

Oh this would be so good on grilled mushrooms!

4. Laura (Tutti Dolci) on June 13, 2013 at 4:10 pm

I love mustard, such a tasty dressing!

5. Chris on August 1, 2013 at 12:16 pm

Congratulations! Your dedication to providing healthy recipes to others has gotten our attention. We like your awesomeness and invite you to share your culinary creations on our new recipe index site dedicated to recipes such as these, which help to promote health and longevity. For more information please visit our site: http://www.healthyrecipeverified.com .